wsdl error

Nov 1, 2010 at 2:22 PM

1.This error error appears if AD security is false

(although i can login with mysql security)

ERROR: operation RetrieveMultiple not present in WSDL

2.I cannot enter with ad security

this is the config

//Mysql Server

define('MYSQL_DB_SERVER', 'localhost');

define('MYSQL_DB_USER', 'root');

define('MYSQL_DB_PASSWORD', '');

define('MYSQL_DB_NAME', 'phpmscrm');

//CRM Server

//Don't forget to activate the CURL extension in PHP to be able to fetch the Web Service

define('CRM_SERVER', 'server2008');

define('CRM_ORG_NAME', 'IntecSystems');

define('CRM_WSDL', 'http://server2008:5555/mscrmservices/2007/CrmServiceWsdl.aspx?uniquename=IntecSystems');

//Active Directory

define('USE_AD_AUTHENTICATION', false);

//Don't forget to activate the LDAP extension in PHP

define('AD_ACCOUNT_SUFFIX', '@intec.local');

define('AD_BASE_DN', 'DC=intec,DC=local');

define('AD_DOMAIN_CONTROLER', 'server2008.intec.local');

?>

Coordinator
Nov 10, 2010 at 7:16 AM

Hi there,

When you use the AD authentication be sure that the machine on which you run phpmscrm has the same DNS as the CRM Server: server2008 or else the AD authentication will not work.

Cheers,

Dec 19, 2010 at 3:29 AM
Edited Dec 19, 2010 at 3:30 AM

Great software!

How would one go about connecting to a remote server? I have an instance of the code running on a separate machine from my web server (a LAMP setup), and I need to connect to it from my Linux box. It simply runs on the IP of 192.168.10.20. I can connect fine to it by going to http://192.168.10.20:5555/. I do not have it setup as my DNS server. Any help would be appreciated!

I'm also assuming this has to do with the error I get:

ERROR: operation RetrieveMultiple not present in WSDL.
____________Request____________
string(0) ""

____________Response____________
string(0) ""

JF

Coordinator
Dec 19, 2010 at 2:33 PM

Hi JF,

In your case you need to use the MYSQL authentication:

Be sure to create the mysql user  before connecting:

http://phpmscrm/newmysqluser.php

This should work i have the same configuration with the 5555 port.

Let me know if you still can't connect maybe we can make a remote connection so that i can assist you directly on your machine.

Regards,

Zoran

Dec 19, 2010 at 7:04 PM

Zoran:

Thanks for the feedback.  I am using the MySQL auth, and that works fine.

My question relates to the error I get with the wsdl now.  I always get:

ERROR: operation RetrieveMultiple not present in WSDL.
string(0) ""

string(0) ""

When I load the WSDL URL in my browser, it takes forever and a day to load, but does.  It appears NuSOAP caches the file, but I keep getting this error.  What can I do to fix this?

Also, would you be available for specific modifications?

Let me know.

JF

Coordinator
Dec 19, 2010 at 7:53 PM

You can try to download the wsdl file from the CRM server and save it on your phpmscrm server. Then in your config file you can use:

define('CRM_WSDL', 'http://phpmscrm/crm.wsdl');

This way it will go faster.

What king of modification do you need?

Dec 19, 2010 at 9:29 PM

When I download the XML file and store it locally, and then call it, I get:

ERROR: HTTP Error: no proper separation of headers and document
string(2335) "POST /MSCrmServices/2007/CrmService.asmx HTTP/1.1 Host: 192.168.10.20:5555 User-Agent: NuSOAP/0.9.5 (1.123) Connection: close Content-Type: text/xml; charset=UTF-8 SOAPAction: "http://schemas.microsoft.com/crm/2007/WebServices/RetrieveMultiple" Content-Length: 2060 0VSS00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000activitypointersubjectactivitytypecoderegardingobjectidscheduledstartscheduledendAndowneridEqualstatecodeEqualOpensubjectAscendingfalse120"

string(813) "HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized Content-Length: 51 Content-Type: text/plain Server: Microsoft-IIS/6.0 WWW-Authenticate: NTLM TlRMTVNTUAACAAAADgAOADgAAAAGgokCs62XrnBBrpIAAAAAAAAAAMYAxgBGAAAABQLODgAAAA9HTkVUQ09OU1VMVElORwIAHABHAE4ARQBUAEMATwBOAFMAVQBMAFQASQBOAEcAAQAMAFYAUwBTAEMAUgBNAAQAKABnAG4AZQB0AGMAbwBuAHMAdQBsAHQAaQBuAGcALgBsAG8AYwBhAGwAAwA2AHYAcwBzAGMAcgBtAC4AZwBuAGUAdABjAG8AbgBzAHUAbAB0AGkAbgBnAC4AbABvAGMAYQBsAAUAKABnAG4AZQB0AGMAbwBuAHMAdQBsAHQAaQBuAGcALgBsAG8AYwBhAGwAAAAAAA== X-Powered-By: ASP.NET Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 21:19:25 GMT HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized Content-Length: 51 Content-Type: text/plain Server: Microsoft-IIS/6.0 WWW-Authenticate: Negotiate WWW-Authenticate: NTLM X-Powered-By: ASP.NET Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 21:19:25 GMT HTTP Error 401.1 - Unauthorized: Access is denied "

The second message seems to be an authentication issue?

Thanks again!

JF

Coordinator
Dec 20, 2010 at 7:36 AM

Yes this is an authentication problem, try to alternate DOMAIN\username and username for your mysql user. Maybe this is the problem.

Dec 20, 2010 at 7:40 PM

Zoran:

Thanks again for the feedback.

I must be making progress.  I re-installed the server, database, and CRM.  Now when I connect, after tinkering with the MySQL user data, I get:

ERROR: Server was unable to process request.
Detail: Condition for attribute 'account.ownerid': expected argument(s) of type 'System.Guid' but received 'System.DBNull'.

Any ideas?

Please forgive my ignorance.  I'm fairly good with PHP, but I'm a complete novice to MS CRM.  : (

JF

Dec 20, 2010 at 8:27 PM

Woot!

I tinkered with the username, as you mentioned, in the MySQL table to DOMAIN\Administrator, and it worked!  Now I can dig into it!

Thanks again!  You may have saved my life!

Joel

Coordinator
Dec 20, 2010 at 9:22 PM

Good job Joel,

I sure hope your life didn't depend on resolving this ;).

Have fun exploring the scripts.

Apr 13, 2011 at 9:49 AM

hi,

i have the same problem. on my part i didn't edit this part coz i don't know what to put in here. im using phpmscrm on my lcalhost.

//CRM Server

//Don't forget to activate the CURL extension in PHP to be able to fetch the Web Service

define('CRM_SERVER', 'server2008');

define('CRM_ORG_NAME', 'IntecSystems');

define('CRM_WSDL', 'http://server2008:5555/mscrmservices/2007/CrmServiceWsdl.aspx?uniquename=IntecSystems');

//Active Directory

//Don't forget to activate the LDAP extension in PHP

define('AD_ACCOUNT_SUFFIX', '@intec.local');

define('AD_BASE_DN', 'DC=intec,DC=local');

define('AD_DOMAIN_CONTROLER', 'server2008.intec.local');

?>

can anyone explain this to me?

thanks!

Hirako

Sep 12, 2013 at 10:02 AM
Hi ,

what do you mean by " try to alternate DOMAIN\username and username for your mysql user"
Apr 13, 2015 at 9:43 AM
Thank you so much for the information in this thread, it's saved me a lot of time and stress.

:)