AD Login / HTTP Error

Jan 2, 2011 at 1:16 AM
Zoran: My apologies for not responding earlier. My budget didn't allow me to continue. : ( I have what seems to be a weird issue. Using a VPN, I can connect to a remote CRM server, and it appears that the WSDL file is downloaded fine (side point: how can I tell if it properly downloaded and cached the WSDL file - this is a big CRM, and the cached file saved is about 10 MB). When I login, I get the header, and drop-downs as normal. I get an error, however, that says: ERROR: HTTP Error: HTTP authentication failed So I'm trying to isolate the issue. When I login via AD, I outputted the results $crmSoap->getCurrentUserInfo(); and I get nothing. So, my thought is is that it IS authenticating against the AD, but NOT against the CRM? If I use the same username and password, and log into the CRM web page directly using the SAME username and password, I can both see the WSDL service AND browse the CRM. What am I doing wrong? Please remember I am admittedly a newb when it comes to CRM. As always, thanks! JF
Coordinator
Jan 2, 2011 at 11:55 AM

Hi Joel,

The wsdl caching is managed by the NuSOAP library, so if you think that you may have problems with this you can check for solutions on their support/forum pages.

About the authentication problem you should check all the points as discussed in the thread http://phpmscrm.codeplex.com/Thread/View.aspx?ThreadId=233036.

I suppose your machine is not in the same domain as the CRM so you'll have to use the MYSQL authentication and not the AD authentication.

Cheers,

Jan 2, 2011 at 8:02 PM

Thanks again for the quick response!

As soon as I posted, I determined the problem.  I was passing an incorrect Org name.  Once that was fixed, it started working correctly.

JF