Project providing a PHP tools which can be used to build a PHP interface for the On-Premise version of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 and
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 .
This project’s goal is not to rebuild the Microsoft Dynamics CRM in PHP only to give a HOW-TO for a good integration interface.
The PHPMSCRM interface provides the following advantages:
- Cross Browser Compatibility. PHPMSCRM is tested with:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
- W3C Standards respectful.
- Personalization features. There is no limit to how you can personalize Views and Forms.
- PHP/MySQL authentication features. Access to PHPMSCRM can be managed through a PHP/MySQL authentication to allow multiple access to the CRM.
- It can be even hardcoded to allow public access. This can be useful in case you want to put a form on the internet where visitors will provide their information and an information request and this will automatically create a new Lead in the CRM.
- Integration Features. The PHPMSCRM Platform can be used to exchange data with other systems.